Magnetic - New Techno

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone!

Please listen to my new Techno song called Magnetic on Spotify or the YouTube link below.
https://open.spotify.com/album/76c3XFOb ... C2rhPdcoNA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzaMxgrEiJ8
The 303 is made with Phoscyon 2.
Any feedback or questions are welcome. Cheers!

Great, enjoyed it.
It had a dark feel, with a slight industrial vibe, loved the acidic plucks (Phoscyon?).
Only gripe would be the vocal chops at 1:30> For me they are quite playful and don't quite fit the dark theme.

Cool.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Bansaw wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:40 pm loved the acidic plucks (Phoscyon?). Only gripe would be the vocal chops at 1:30> For me they are quite playful and don't quite fit the dark theme.
Thanks! Phoscyon 2 is only used for the classic 303 riff other than that Emulator II, Jup-8 and Pigments from Arturia and Spire is used.
I think you are right about the vocal stuff, that's the bad thing about working alone where odd stuff goes unchecked right!?

Garfferen wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:12 am Thanks! Phoscyon 2 is only used for the classic 303 riff other than that Emulator II, Jup-8 and Pigments from Arturia and Spire is used.
I think you are right about the vocal stuff, that's the bad thing about working alone where odd stuff goes unchecked right!?
Yeah, you need a producer brother who can add an extra pair of ears. 8)
Sometimes when you listen to your own song over and over again, nothing "surprises" you about it.

I liked that bit it, it offered a nice contrast, otherwise all the clanging would of made the track too hard for me. Currently only listening on TV so not experiencing the bass. Overall, it does pop and pump nicely though!
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

Return to “Music Cafe”