Jungletic (Electronic/Dance/Rave/ Jungle)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

Here is a new track I made. Any feedback is appreciated but I´m specially interested to know if it held interest/flow throughout the whole song? Let me know what you think! =)

https://soundcloud.com/alid-2170723/jun ... al_sharing

My taste would be to add a little more reverb at the starting section (1st minute), just to give it a little depth dimension.
Did it hold my attention, the first minute yes, you made me want to know what was coming next, and there's enough variety throughout.
@2:30 nice breakdown which is very different. A little midi swing in there, is slightly too much for me as it can sound clumsy.
Whats missing for me, is a) a thematic lead melody, and b) some kind of vocal --- a human touch.

Hey,

Thank you for the feedback! =) I´ll admit I had some trouble with the sounddesign aspect on this one and might return to this later on again and try out your tips. Glad to hear the arrangment held for a while atleast! :)

Reminds me of the Ibiza house days. The rise of the Swedish house scene. Nice track. I would’ve like the mix to be a bit drier so that the drums and bass gets a more groovier effect.

Hello, thanks alot for your feedback!:) Yes, the swedes are actually my influence! =) I´m trying to find a groove/flow throughout the songs I´m working on at the moment and then build & find my own sound in the workings. So your feedback is very much appreciated!:)

Bucnasty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:50 am Reminds me of the Ibiza house days. The rise of the Swedish house scene. Nice track. I would’ve like the mix to be a bit drier so that the drums and bass gets a more groovier effect.
I commented similar, in another forum. It does have that pre SHM sound very early, just as all the electro style stuff died out.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

Hey thanks for the feedback, I replied more on the other thread:)

Return to “Music Cafe”