Meet the new TONEX ONE pedal

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The next big thing in tone is small

We're excited to introduce a brand-new member of the TONEX ecosystem. Say hello to TONEX ONE, a groundbreaking and practical mini pedal with the same incredible responsiveness and dynamics as the best-selling TONEX Pedal, offering infinite tone possibilities for electric guitar and bass.

https://youtu.be/FnplIUOU_Rc

Designed to fit any pedalboard and small enough to chain multiple pedals, TONEX ONE gives you the freedom to build the perfect fly rig or enhance your existing pedalboard.

Imagine the tone possibilities with just one or multiple ONEs on your pedalboard!

Pricing and Availability

TONEX ONE is available now for pre-order from the IK online store and IK dealers worldwide for $/€179.99* each with units shipping mid-May.

*Eligible for free shipping from the IK online store. Pricing excluding taxes.

Very cool! If I will ever rehearse/gig again, I will try this. Noise gate, tuner, and switching between two presets covers so much! Though - I will check the reviews, if it sounds good with headphones, I might try it, I want to practice without the PC, but with my favorite captures.

IK just keep on hitting it out of the park, awesome stuff, TONEX just keeps on going.
New version out now, v1.7.1, getting closer to that (2), lets hope that means TONEX2, and they got some awesome stuff for us that knocks our socks off, no pressure :D one can hope :D

But honestly, I'm happy as things are, heaps of quality 3rd party packs, and IK releasing awesome packs every now and then, I mean MAX would have been enough for me, but :tu:
Last edited by jinotsuh on Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Say NO to CLAP!

Looks like Fuse Audio Labs made a pedal
MacOS Ventura | Logic Pro 10 |

This potentially will fit well in various scenarios. Those having extremely flexible effects units, with effects return/send, that allow the return input to be first in the chain if desired, can have a (perhaps new) world of amp and pedal captures in their device, to get things started. Standard output or usb to daws, and to 'gear that takes pedals well' should also be good. The basic effects onboard the One are also enough for enjoyable auditions and a/b comparisons of amp/stomp captures, in the studio, on the couch, at the beach, on a hay bale in back of the pickup, wherever you and your guitar can fit :hyper:

nice, but 5 presets would have been better.

Danilo Villanova wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:17 am nice, but 5 presets would have been better.
Especially for $179 bucks.
On a number of Macs

MIDI would have been quite helpful for my purposes.

My favourite third party Tonex captures just released a product (compiled I believe from some of their other projects) geared towards this..
https://www.amalgamcaptures.com/product ... p-kit-i-di

rsp
sound sculptist

It seems like something that would be great for both jamming and using with my laptop as a portable recording setup, but in the specs section is says 24-bit/44.1 kHz. Is that a typo?

I have a lot of half finished songs recorded in 24/48 and I don't want to mix sample rates in those projects.

Return to “Guitars”