It's Back! - Behringer Vintage

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vintage

Nice one. I definitely grab it. And I went to check out Orastron ...It seems some "not to dumb" guys there.
They contribute to papers like this: https://dafx.de/paper-archive/2023/DAFx23_paper_15.pdf

Teksonik wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:12 pm ....
Must get a reg code by signing up at MusicTribe. Attempted to create an account and have been stuck on this spinning circle for the last fifteen minutes:
in Chrome it didn`t work for me as well (page not loading, responding etc) with Firefox and all addons like AddBlocker deactivated it worked - but slowly. But even if you get the Reg-Key it can take a while or ~20 attempts like for me, till the VST makes the connection to the server for getting registered... :?

After some minutes with it, well it`s not "great", but also not "terrible"... sometimes controllers lag a bit or switch like unison on/off come delayed.

Feel free to discuss Behringer's Vintage synth here.

Keep the discussion civilized but both positive and negative comments are welcome. That's how adult discussion forums work.

https://plugins.musictribe.com/behringer/0723-AAD
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I'm just gonna say what everybody is thinking, it looks like a virtual synth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't have any trouble registering or downloading or activating this, but it's very underwhelming. I don't know if it's because there's no FX section but the sound is like an old car AM radio to me. (and I can say that because I remember that).
Then I read this from 3/22:Behringer announces free plug-ins for its free DAW
https://www.gearnews.com/behringer-free ... aw-studio/

//Behringer says that it’s upcoming free DAW software will include a range of VST plug-ins, including software synthesizers. Accompanied by a picture of a UB-Xa plug-in in the making, the company announced both free and paid plug-ins, which will be available once the DAW is ready. Apparently they’re also working on plug-in versions of the Pro-16 and PPG Wave.//

So, is this castoffs from a defunct project? More coming? Where is the UB-Xa? Time will tell.

So is it any good?
Check out my OSC (One Synth Challenge) entries and more Logic Pro sequences on SoundCloud and YouTube.

I pointed out in the other thread that compared to the last version, they changed the logo they stole from TubeOhm Vintage vst. I wonder if any other changes were made? If not, we might know the reason it was temporarily taken down.

Man I love me some Pluse Width Modulation!

Am I the only one who noticed the picture on the product page for this plugin, of a guy playing a hardware version of it. It’s hard to tell if it’s real or not but it looks awkward to use with the knobs spread out all around the screen

ChanceB wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 pm Am I the only one who noticed the picture on the product page for this plugin, of a guy playing a hardware version of it. It’s hard to tell if it’s real or not but it looks awkward to use with the knobs spread out all around the screen
Yeah, I found it so hard to tell, but it turns out it is real.

concealed identity wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 pm I pointed out in the other thread that compared to the last version, they changed the logo they stole from TubeOhm Vintage vst. I wonder if any other changes were made? If not, we might know the reason it was temporarily taken down.
Yeah, you might not know too.

Digivolt wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:40 pm I'm just gonna say what everybody is thinking, it looks like a virtual synth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mission accomplished then.

Dazd_N_Confuzd wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 pm Man I love me some Pluse Width Modulation!

Beta testers didn't notice I guess.
It was still spelled like that in the Carr video too.

seafire wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 pm
ChanceB wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 pm Am I the only one who noticed the picture on the product page for this plugin, of a guy playing a hardware version of it. It’s hard to tell if it’s real or not but it looks awkward to use with the knobs spread out all around the screen

Yeah, I found it so hard to tell, but it turns out it is real.
That’s what I was thinking,I wonder if they just built it for the photo? I don’t know why but I find that to be the most interesting part of the whole thing

Return to “Instruments”