Crow Hill Demon Drop (Circuit Drums) - free until Apr 27th

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Everyone needs more drums and this is free for 48 hours (21 of which have already passed as I type this.) You need to sign up for their newsletter to get it.

https://thecrowhillcompany.com/demon-drop-001/

It's a little drum machine with 8 presets and some unique features, like a repeater button and four effects that can be momentarily toggled on via MIDI keys. The interface is more special than functional in some cases, like the presets can only be scrolled through and instead of preset names each preset has a pattern that displays on the "screen".

Video introduction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqmArE7vrfc
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Hi! I'm not into romplers myself, but this one is different. Thanks!

Pretty fun little drum machine. Love the interface

Good to see Christian Henson back in the game. Will check this out.

This sounds great, played with it for a little while, awesome little freebie. Surprisingly deep with functionality and an easter egg as well :)
Check out my OSC (One Synth Challenge) entries and more Logic Pro sequences on SoundCloud and YouTube.

It does sound cool. Apparently, there will be more banks for the same plugin/player.

That's great, but I hope they change how presets work because scrolling blindly through 8 presets isn't much fun and the same process with even more presets would be even less fun. Some developers really like to make their interfaces interesting rather than functional. I get the temptation but I'm old and cranky and I need all the help I can get. I'm old enough to remember when physical interfaces were the only option and I want to gp back to that about as much as I want to go back to churning my own butter*.

* not a euphemism
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

very cool little instrument, thank you Ujam and Christian
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Return to “Instruments”