No program Change works from external device

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi there, i was reviewing diferent topics exposed in the forum but i did not found something could give me a clue of whats happen, thats why i am opening this thread, i have a Roland JUNO Gi syntetizer connected to a mackbook air running garage band and vst tx16wx to make some tests, its pretty cool to assing samples, maping into keyboard, working with loops and so on, very easy and intuitive, also i could assing some CC mappings to contour the samples on real time via physical knob assignation to a cc parameter on the software, now i want to go a little step further, so i want to change a program on the Juno and trigger automaticaly the program switch on the tx16w, reading roland´s documentation the PC control CC00 is controled by the dial control or pad selection controls on the keyboard, the same used to switch juno´s presets, by using midiview sofware on mac can see the CC:00 message is comming via MIDI/USB interface, but the TX16w does nothing, is there a some how to figure a clue whats happen? thanks a lot.

Midi CC00 is bank select. Not program change. Also, check settings (and manual) for options regarding program change behaviour. Also, see program organiser for assigning numbers to loaded programs.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Return to “CWITEC”