KVR Member Music Releases

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Coming June 10th

8)

It came with a live performance (bonus track that comes with the album)

Here's a pretaste of the live performance
10 mins of video 30.9Mb wmv

Alabaster Box is a sensitive 11-track offering that caresses the beautiful areas of electronica, ambient and experimental music. This disc features songs with tons of martian metal clashes, moonshined atmospheric pads, digitally-tortured beats, lofi-approached hoovering sounds, melodic ghost synth lines and some wicked sound design. All the good stuff ambient fans have come to love are all here. :)

get it here: http://gno.blogs.friendster.com/philfes ... box_n.html
be part of the solution, not the problem

To all the people I promised the Salt Lake EP: I'm not going to send it. The artwork was pretty bad and I'm a bit disappointed TBH by the whole thing. What I AM going to do though is to send you the Electric Sound Continuum CD I am currently preparing [all the tracks are ready]. I found a place here in Athens to print on my CDs and print the sleeves too, so now you're getting something pretty too [if I can find nice artwork, that is. Here's a thread at Soundclick I posted for that purpose : http://www.soundclick.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=92259 if anyone's interested at KvR let me know].

Sorry about that, but you'll be getting something much better that what I initially promised so I hope you'll forgive me :D :D

My first CD, "Lethologica", is now available. It's 63 minutes of pure dark ambient, and early reviews all seem to focus on one word - "creepy". I can live with that!

You can hear samples at the music section of my site - http://www.gwydi.com (which, by the way, underwent a massive redesign a few weeks ago!).

It's going to be available at CD Baby, Cafepress, iTunes, MSN, etc, etc soon, but if you'd like to order a prerelease copy direct from me (I've had fifty professionally duplicated locally), you get a special deal - $US12 including delivery anywhere in the world! (See the Shop for details)

G.

Dark hip hop to electronic rock with a dash of industrial...and even a sensitive tune for you softies out there. :hihi:

Full color cover and CD, with 12 tracks and wrapped in platic for $8.00.

Here's a taste.
Track 1

Track 2 (full length)

Track 3

Track 5

After the 11th song, there's a hidden track...gotta have that in there! :wink:

Thanks to all that help support! :hug:
Last edited by mr.me on Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.

at last :D

vurt wrote:at last :D
bout time! :hihi:

CDs ship tomorrow to all you on the list. :hug:

lookin forward to it mate :hug:
and big congrats on this,good luck and break a twinky n all that :D

experiments with poo?

it's duets with chase or something?

mr.me wrote:Dark hip hop to electronic rock with a dash of industrial...and even a sensitive tune for you softies out there. :hihi:
Are there track previews anywhere?

G.

Gwydi wrote:
mr.me wrote:Dark hip hop to electronic rock with a dash of industrial...and even a sensitive tune for you softies out there. :hihi:

G.
Theres a track from the album on the bottom of the music page...it's not really the dark hip hop tune tho.

The album evolves quite a bit from start to finish.

Click on the CD link in my sig and it'll take you right there.

Gwydi wrote:

G.
Here ya go.

Track 1

Track 2 (full length)

Track 3

Track 5

hello all, :-)
the third PARALLEL WORLDS album FAR AWAY LIGHT has been released!

it features many diverse tracks from low-tempo electronica to ambient and even electro-like and "crossover" style tracks. of course, again, the tracks have been composed using everything that my "wavemountain" studio has, from the korg Electribe A , R and S to the huge Doepfer A100 and Technosaurus SELECTOR system D. of course all machines have contributed to this album (jp8000, ms2000r, nord micromodular, microwave XT, emax2, s750, korg ms20, ms50, sq10, arp odyssey, fs1r, oberheim matrix 6r and others....
i really hope that you like it!
you can listen to sound clips at the shima website here:
http://www.shimarecords.co.uk/frames/cd ... eset-7.htm

any comments are always welcome!

of course, this album can be purchased direct from shima website, but soon will be available also from Groove unlimited(NL), Cdbaby.com, i-tunes and many other outlets and music stores worldwide.

also, in the Shima home page, you can see many photos from our latest live @ CLUB22 Athens, Greece. (the live was organized with the kind help of RUBBER Recordings, Greece)

best regards, :-)
bakis.

Hi Friends :)

Over the past couple of years I have been recording an album to raise funds for Cancer Research UK and at last it’s ready! At my webpage www.billsaundersmusic.co.uk you can do two important things, namely listen to excerpts and buy the album.

Cancer unfortunately touches almost all of us directly or indirectly and I am pleased to help in the only way I know how. ALL profits go to the charity.

The CD was recorded mainly on Tracktion, and is guitar/rock/singer-songwriter orientated. I wrote 95% of the words and music and I played the guitars/keyboards/sang. Drums are mainly constructed from loops and/or programmed. :band:

If anyone would like further information, or to hear a full track then please email me .

Thanks.

Bill

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”