novaflash SNIP

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello,
a new beta release for this synth :)

ciao,
Eric
Last edited by novaflash on Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Downloading now... can't wait...

Had a quick go at it - sounds excellent as always. It's interesting how each of the Snip betas so far have had a distinct sonic personality despite the overall similar approach to the sound - more like three different synths than three versions of the same.
I miss the third filter, but the extra saturation and bit-reducing options make up for it.

You should probably post this release in the Instruments forum as well - a lot of people may miss it here.

Actually like Version III more myself.
The GUI is much more logical and yes it does sound different to Version II but I've kept both of them in my Novaflash subfolder in the VST directory :D .
Links to other media sites and contact details are available at the bottom of my artists website.

http://venndiagram.ca

"Oo La La" 8)
J'aime vos graphiques magnifiques.

Regards
Etric

the GUI is much better now - but somehow i liked the sound in the first release more

hi all,
i dont know why the sound is different,
there are the same filter and osc etc.
i will publish ASAP a corrected release,
because it's a BIG bug. But from last release
synthedit seem to have stranges behaviors.

thx for repports.
Eric

hey, the sound is greatful...however, this was at your mkII also spare so...really a nice virtual synth ;) ...many thanx...ciao

tro

I think the sound of Snip 2 is brighter. I'm not getting rid of it. I made a nice bass with Snip 3. Whatever happened to Snip 1. I remember it was beautiful to look at, although the sound escapes me.

Nice synth, but...
I cant understand one thing...
Why all controls (even sliders, digits) works with rotary response!???
:x I cant program it because of it... :( :bang:

you have really nice GUIs.

CC4 wrote:you have really nice GUIs.
did you say " You have really nice goolies"?? :shock:

great, just downloaded it! I like your synths a lot, especially Snip and Microgram, though they have had some crashes in my FL. I hope to see definitive versions of these synths cos they are both great in terms of sound and graphics.

hello,
at this time i'm just upload a new beta,
I've corrected somes points read here.
thanks for yours repports.

merci beaucoup
eric

downloading them right now...

Return to “Modular Synthesis”