Filterscape updated, new demo songs [2005 thread bumped]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Filterscape 1.5

Hiya,

a couple of new demo songs for Filterscape and FilterscapeVA are up here:

http://www.filterscape.com/index.php?item=listen

Also, there's a new preview version (still AU only...) with more presets and some improvements (i.e. first implementation of an Arpeggiator/Step Sequencer for FilterscapeVA). It now works in demo mode instead of expiring, unless registered:

http://www.filterscape.com/index.php?item=downloads

(and if you look carefully, there's also a download for new patches by Biomechanoid :shock: )

Cheers,

;) Urs

links not working for me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

:?
Last edited by Armadillosound on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

probably because the post is 10 years old

Try the filterscape page, http://www.u-he.com/cms/filterscape

theres some demo songs on there if thats what your looking for

Will there ever be a Filterscape 2?

It is nice with updates for v1, but the main foundation of the plug is now over 10 years old (released in spring 2005)

LOL.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

But I mean, even with a $25 voucher I don't want to buy into a $100+ plug thinking it is the end of the line, there will not be a v2 (?)

It's going to be updated at some point, but Zebra 3 takes priority in 2016 it seems (and rightfully so).

nm
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

You can still create really nice effects with the (really modulable) morphing EQ and the two morphing filters + the delay even in v. 1.

They should separate the parts out synth/dyn eq/filter and sell separately. The filter is cool but not for the price.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

The UI needs an overhaul and the routing is a bit, uhm, optimistic.

Other than that, our strategic operations department has ruled that every u-he filter plug-in must be updated with the great analogue sounding filters u-he is famous for. Hope this becomes reality.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Could you retain the option to use draft versions or low-cpu versions of the filters? I love that both Zebra 2 and Filterscape are extremely light on the CPU.

masterhiggins wrote:Could you retain the option to use draft versions or low-cpu versions of the filters? I love that both Zebra 2 and Filterscape are extremely light on the CPU.
Well, Filterscape would need to stay backward compatible. So I guess there would be a selector for algorithms one way or another.

Return to “Instruments”