Setting up inputs for Absynth 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I tried loading 'Absynth 3 FX' into an FX track of FLStudio and could see the input meters jumping, but I didn't get any output.

How do you setup Absynth 3 to process external sounds?
www.digitaldoom.com
Mac Pro, M-Audio ProjectMix I/O, Ableton Live, Logic

You have to run a MIDI track to Absynth-it'll still need a gate signal.
Just arm the MIDI track going to Absynth and play a note-any note will do.If all you have is th audio in activated,all that will happen is that Absynth will get a gate signal.You might want to use the sustain pedal button to keep the gate open...
ew
A spectral heretic...

I don't mind creating a MIDI track, assigning it to 'Absynth 3 FX' and holding a note down. The thing that was weird to me was that 'Absynth 3 FX' looked exactly like 'Absynth 3'. I really liked how when you loaded up the FX versions of some of the Korg Legacy Collection synths they loaded with some actual FX presets.

Are there actual FX presets for Absynth 3?
www.digitaldoom.com

Sure are-right click on the effects module and choose load effect from library.
ew
A spectral heretic...

ew wrote:Sure are-right click on the effects module and choose load effect from library.
ew
I think he meant absynth presets especially for use in the fx version

@digitaldoom

any preset can quickly become an fx preset by changing the osc type to input.. I don't think they made a seperate fx presets bank
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

spaceman wrote:
ew wrote:Sure are-right click on the effects module and choose load effect from library.
ew
I think he meant absynth presets especially for use in the fx version

@digitaldoom

any preset can quickly become an fx preset by changing the osc type to input.. I don't think they made a seperate fx presets bank
yuup..

yeah i wish that more capable VSTi's that seperate FX presets...
www.digitaldoom.com

Return to “Instruments”