Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought NI The Mouth from A.M. Gold. I can absolutely recommend this seller!

Thanks! I had an equally pleasant time selling to swindus. He was very patient as we worked out communication with NI to do the transfer.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Bought Revalver HP from digitalboytn. Fast transaction, no problems and he's given me some very handy tips too :)

Sold my ableton live 6 to dresden87 and it was a pleasant and really cool transaction. Buy/sell in confidence :)

Purchased U-He Diva from saichele - great comms, fast turn around. Now getting my teeth into Diva! :)

quick and enjoyable purchase from bendedavis. thanks buddy it was a pleasure :)

Bought ElectraX from lectropunk. Would buy from again (someone buy Diva, quick, before I do).

Quick and very easy purchase of Ableton from budweiser. Great seller, very helpful and responsive.

Purchased two licenses off grymmjack, excellent person to deal with. :)
It's all about the wavelets. I dream of the perfect additive synthesis.
You can hire me if you are in Toronto! Contact for details.

And schnapps glass was also a great buyer.

Bought vintage organs off foetus666 ..... A+++

Bought Compassion from mpeg5. No problems, and great price.
You are currently reading my signature.

Bought AAS Lounge Lizard Session from A.M. Gold. Dave kept up constant communication with me and AAS until the transfer was complete (even though it only took a couple of days).

Can't recommend him highly enough!

Just completed the process of selling Lounge Lizard Session to flugel45. He was totally patient and good natured throughout, in spite of AAS being a little slow because of being shorthanded this week.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Just bought from JJ_Jettflow, great communication, very prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”