Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lazarus451 - Purchased Arturia Acid V from him. Everything went very smooth.

Recommended 8)

Bought some Relab from Igelhaft. Fast and smooth :tu:
Reverb collector

Purchased an item from solit. Excellent seller. As fast, smooth and informative as it can get. 10/10
Last edited by LuisSanchez on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased Dawesome Love from ahuman. Excellent communication and a flawless transaction.

Sold Xenoverb to liperli. Nice contact and fast transaction.

Sold Dawesome Love to parma! Same here, nice contact and fast transaction.

Thank you! :phones:

Purchased Process Audio Spice Rack from Igelhaft. Great transaction!

Purchased some Orange Tree instruments from Echoes in the Attic and it went great. Top-notch as far as I can tell.

Added Empirical Labs Arouser to my collection via a good deal with NNevez!

Sold Empirical Labs Arouser to Doc3g.
Great transaction!

winn3r wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:13 pm Bought some Relab from Igelhaft. Fast and smooth :tu:
winn3r was an excellent buyer- fast payment and great communication.

davidvitas wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:06 pm Purchased Process Audio Spice Rack from Igelhaft. Great transaction!
davidvitas paid quickly and I would happily sell to them again.

Choikdoi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:37 pm Bought Zynaptiq Adaptiverb from Igelhaft. Friendly and helpful seller, couldn't recommend more.
Was a little bit of a strange transaction due to circumstances but Choikdoi was a great buyer regardless and I would sell to them again.

Nice transaction with AcrossTheSky, an excellent seller! Thanks again :tu:
Waveform Pro 12.5.11, Windows 10

Bought Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC and NEOLD V76U73 from darni. Great seller and a cool, relaxed guy in general, highly recommended. :-)
"How are we supposed to judge what each converter sounds like without know which is which? I don't want to be unfairly influenced by blind listening."
- Gearhero @ GS

DanielKonopka wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:52 pm Bought Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC and NEOLD V76U73 from darni. Great seller and a cool, relaxed guy in general, highly recommended. :-)
Sold PA plugins to DanielKonopka
Fast payment and super transaction. Highly recommended buyer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”