Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought 112dB Redline Reverb from nickosr. Everything was perfect : smooth and fast transaction. Thanks ! :)
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Just bought Kush Clariphonic from billcarroll. Transfer was complete within just minutes of sending the money. Excellent seller! Very nice fellow as well.
Who is "I"? What is "I"? This has yet to be explained.

Taoist wrote:Just bought Kush Clariphonic from billcarroll. Transfer was complete within just minutes of sending the money. Excellent seller! Very nice fellow as well.
Thank you, @Taoist! It was a pleasure doing business with you!
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Bought Stillwell schOPE from poonna. Very quick and friendly transaction. Great seller!

Bought UBK-1 from William Rigout. Quick and smooth.
Release The Kraken

Bought Guitar Rig 4 LE from Proteinshake. Was a lifesaver. Thanks!

kostaspetro wrote:Bought Guitar Rig 4 LE from Proteinshake. Was a lifesaver. Thanks!
Though it wasn't quite as dramatic for me I can only describe kostaspetro as the perfect customer and a real nice guy, too ! :tu:
Last edited by Proteinshake on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Orange Tree Samples Evolution Rick library from nicolasvr, very friendly fellow, smooth transaction, highly recommended seller.

Thank you again!

Bought NI Razor from Matnids -- easy, fast transaction; excellent communication -- highly recommended

Bought EZmix 2 from macmuse. Super nice person & pleasant transaction.

Traded license with Orontea. Cool guy! :tu: Happy to recommend to KVR users.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Sold EZMix 1 and 2 to kostaspetro. Terrific person to communicate and deal with. Perfect.

Bought Pro Tools 10 from billcarroll. A pleasure doing business with him!!!

Bought NI Razor from Caine123. A very friendly and helpful guy and is highly recommended. His prices are very fair too.

I bought Reason from classical Mafia, got a great deal and everything was dealt with super fast. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”