Got eye candy for you!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hitman8081 wrote:
jens wrote: :lol: you're even more stoopid than I thought....

yes, we're something like twins :lol:
:lol: yeah you are even stupider then i thought considering the fact that cant even spell stupid right :lol:
It's 'more stupid' instead of 'stupider' - didn't they teach you grammar in school? :?

also: you forgot to type 'you' and besides it's 'can't' instead of 'cant' - Furthermore 'I' is always written with a capital letter! ;-)

sweeeeeet ;)

It's 'more stupid' instead of 'stupider' - didn't they teach you grammar in school? :?

also: you forgot to type 'you' and besides it's 'can't' instead of 'cant' - Furthermore 'I' is always written with a capital letter! ;-)
jens let end this*handshake*

jens let end this*puts hand out to shake jens hand*

hitman8081 wrote:

jens let end this*puts hand out to shake jens hand*
If he shakes you hand he's dumber than you are, r3taRd..

:roll:

:lol: i dont get mad over petty forum arguements. you dont even know the person. getting mad is just rediculous. i was laughing the whole time we were arguing i had nothing else to do and was just kiling time :lol:

whoever said stfu, let me second that...

hitman8081 wrote: you have to please the customer. the customer doesnt adapt to you you adapt to the customer. because in the end its the customer thats going to line your pockets.
That's called a sellout.

The artists that I respect don't abide by your philosophy.

You are a fool!
Last edited by crimsontider on Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

crimsontider wrote:
That's called a sellout.

You are a fool!
You are wrong man. This wasn't my post. No way :wink:

why is evrybody ganging up on me? i said what i said to say. WTF is the problem with a goddam opinion. let it be!!!

Galleoneer wrote:
crimsontider wrote:
That's called a sellout.

You are a fool!
I fixed it. :)

crimsontider wrote:
Galleoneer wrote:
crimsontider wrote:
That's called a sellout.

You are a fool!
I fixed it. :)

hitman8081 wrote:why is evrybody ganging up on me? i said what i said to say. WTF is the problem with a goddam opinion. let it be!!!
Everyone's ganging up on you becuase you're a f**king idiot. You have no clue about what you're doing, have no grasp of fact or fiction, and endlessly spam KvR with your stupidity. There's nothing wrong with being ignorant; it's usually a temporary condition for those that strive to better themselves, but in your case, you clearly revel in your own malignant case of Moronism, so will you PLEASE STFU now, and get out of this poor guy's thread already?!

Try NOT posting for about 2 months. Do it like they do in AA:

Shut up & listen. Speak less, read more. Learn to NOT be a f**king retard & people will accept you much more.

Or better yet, just f**k off already, m'kay? I'm sure there's plenty here who agree with what I'm saying; you've been here for months & haven't increased in ability or common sense a single millimeter, so quit humiliating yourself as that's ALL YOU ARE DOING at this point.

jens wrote: Furthermore 'I' is always written with a capital letter! ;-)

not when i type it'it isn,t

Return to “Instruments”