Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Been a busy week, changing things with the arrival of the S88, CXM 1978 & Preamp MKII.

Plus getting over a cold that kicked my ass.

Here’s the latest…

S88 didn’t initially fit under the desk and that’s my fault for not measuring correctly (multiple times) when I ordered it. A hack saw and some sanding fixed that. There’s just enough clearance now that it works.

Still not done… I need different TS:TRS cables to clean up the drawer. I need to order another long 3.5mm cable to connect the effects rack to the BlueBox.

Later today, I’m making dividers in the blue boxes (not to be confused with the 1010BlueBox) to house the modular cables. This is makes so much more sense, that I’m not sure why I couldn’t think of doing this before.

I still need a dust cover for the pedal board… NYC is dusty and we’re vacuuming/sweeping/dusting/mopping endlessly for the cats already.

I’m going to free up a Cioks power support by swapping it out with the OG OTO power bricks. I was planning on using the Cioks supply for the pedals, but shit… this Donner supply is working. $20 and the sound is clean, so no need to change, I guess? :party:
IMG_2024-01-13-153821.jpeg
IMG_0549.jpeg
IMG_0550.jpeg
IMG_2024-01-13-154214.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

looks pretty sweet! some nice pedals there 8)

vurt wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:04 pm looks pretty sweet! some nice pedals there 8)
I’m excited I have an excuse to keep the OG MOOD pedal. I was using the pedals one at a time, but the mono/stereo signal chains is so much easier to solve by having a dedicated guitar pedal board.

Hoping to have some guitar stuff in the Jamuaries. I’ll have something up today, but it’s all Kontakt stuff. Trying to get used to the workflow.

Quite the set up!
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

tcc_studio_jan_2024.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vurt wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:00 pm IMG-20240113-WA0000.jpeg
Is that a didgerdoo or another bong? :)

It says "kraut sieve" :shrug:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:01 am
vurt wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:00 pm IMG-20240113-WA0000.jpeg
Is that a didgerdoo or another bong? :)
it's my new "smallest synth i own" taking over from my postcard weevil.
ill get a pic of it "unboxed"

(that's sat on my hand in the pic)

Screenshot_20240120_160854_Gallery.jpg
v. small.

it'd be quite something if you had to play those little power traces with the plectrum :)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

:hihi:

it's the first synth i own that i worry i might lose :o

vurt wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:37 pm :hihi:

I didn't realize it would be so tiny! :o
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

ghettosynth said "you can't retire by selling all your gear"
or something like that

original poster has a lot of nice gear
can sell all that and retire in argentina
where one american dollar is worth 85 argentine dollar
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

McLilith wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:47 am
vurt wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:37 pm :hihi:

I didn't realize it would be so tiny! :o
it's been very cold here.

tcc_dark_studio_2024.jpg

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”