Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:12 pm in other news though, 50th on sunday, my son is getting me the 40th anniversary g1 transformers soundwave :party:

It's also my daughters 40th on Sunday. All the best mate x

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:39 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:12 pm in other news though, 50th on sunday, my son is getting me the 40th anniversary g1 transformers soundwave :party:

thanks 8)
and happy birthday to your daughter :party:

Congrats to you both!

Milestone year!

Older brother also turning 50 this year, plus younger sis turning 30 (yup big age difference) and then brother-in-law turning 40.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:39 pm

Oh wow, happy b-day to your daughter! Brit and I turned 40 last year. :o

vurt wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:26 pmin other news though, 50th on sunday, my son is getting me the 40th anniversary g1 transformers soundwave :party:
Happy upcoming b-day vurt!

Thanks Justin. :)

I found this studio photo from April 1999 ... Atari STe on the left, new WIN 98 PC on the right.

tcc_studio_april_1999.jpg

RIP Maxx the cat :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

These little guys are amazing

The missus never grew up with pets, and now that she’s lived with the little furballs, she keeps saying she doesn’t understand how people can be so mean to them. They’re just pure emotion.
And what an impact they can make.

It's taken way longer than expected but my studio maintenance/clean up project is mostly done and the modular synths are all up and running. I'm bummed that Orion didn't make it into this shot but he was sleepy after a busy day of rubbing his face on cables. :love:

Lots more pictures to come.

that looks like i imagine heaven will look.

justin3am wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:55 pm It's taken way longer than expected but my studio maintenance/clean up project is mostly done and the modular synths are all up and running. I'm bummed that Orion didn't make it into this shot but he was sleepy after a busy day of rubbing his face on cables. :love:

Where TF are your dust sheets man, have you no respect for your bionic kitchen?

Love the way the djembe contrasts all the blinkiness! :love:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

vurt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:01 pm that looks like i imagine heaven will look.
OMG, there is so much more space to move around than before! It feels so nice to work here and it'll be way easier to maintain everything, since I can actually get behind the desk and the racks now. It's like heaven for me too. :party:
seafire wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:08 pm
Where TF are your dust sheets man, have you no respect for your bionic kitchen?
:lol: :lol: :lol: This studio is inhabited by a very furry friend, so while I use this stuff every day, and I dust pretty regularly, there is fur all over the place. It's okay, doesn't bother me at all.
cathairdontcare.jpg
cryophonik wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:13 pm Love the way the djembe contrasts all the blinkiness! :love:
You mean the stool? JK! I'm not much of a percussionist, but I get a lot of use from the djembe, often as a resonance chamber for microphones but sometimes I even play it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

justin3am wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:55 pm It's taken way longer than expected but my studio maintenance/clean up project is mostly done and the modular synths are all up and running. I'm bummed that Orion didn't make it into this shot but he was sleepy after a busy day of rubbing his face on cables. :love:

Looks a bit grim and depressing to be honest. You want to go more for this kind of thing with yer sinthesisers;

sinth2.jpg

donkey tugger wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:50 pm
Looks a bit grim and depressing to be honest. You want to go more for this kind of thing with yer sinthesisers;

sinth2.jpg
I saw this in one of my feeds earlier in the week and I'm so jealous! The custom pink Perkons+Syntrx is so awesome! I'd rock that dress too.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”