Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:34 am tcc_desktop_oct_2023.jpg
Not related to the picture but I know you were interested in the Output Platform desk, and I rambled on about my bad experience (which is still true).

Apparently, they quietly updated the desk with improvements. It is also no longer sold by Output, but can be found here: https://www.de-fi.com

I’m calling this Studio B

Still a work in progress because Ideally the shelved instruments wound be plugged into a mixer already, but I haven’t figured out what would work best for a tastefully hidden mixer.

I recently placed the synths here for storage, but after getting a record player and mini stereo system setup, I decided to run the power cable through in addition to the speaker wire for the stereo.

What’s next is an eventual monster patch once I get used to working with everything here.

It’s always awkward the first time things are rearranged.

IMG_0498.jpeg
IMG_2023-11-19-005805.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tcc_studio_nov_2023.jpg
elxsound wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:53 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:34 am tcc_desktop_oct_2023.jpg
Not related to the picture but I know you were interested in the Output Platform desk, and I rambled on about my bad experience (which is still true).

Apparently, they quietly updated the desk with improvements. It is also no longer sold by Output, but can be found here: https://www.de-fi.com
Thanks elxsound ... will check it out. Studio B is looking cool as ... :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elxsound wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:06 am I’m calling this Studio B
Really nice!

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:54 pm Thanks elxsound ... will check it out. Studio B is looking cool as ... :tu:
I really liked the lighting in your last two shots. That flex lamp looks great!

Thanks Justin. I have 5 flexible USB lamps in the studio now. All pretty cheap (from Amazon).
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dimmable-Brigh ... _ec_nped_i

elxsound wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:06 am I’m calling this Studio B
I'd call it Studio Van Gogh, but B works, too. That looks like a very cool and moody place to get inspired. 8)
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

tcc_dark_december_studio_2023.jpg

It's snowing outside. Expecting around -4C tonight ...

tcc_studio_dec_2023.jpg

tcc_guitar_rig_dec_2023.jpg

tcc_push2_live11.jpg

20231229_184318.jpg
My first apartment :D
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Going by the tweeter - ear rule, you are one tall dude.

Only when I stand up :P
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

IMG-20240113-WA0000.jpeg

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”