Hey all...

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just thought I'd drop a quick line although I am sure no-one has noticed, to say that I am still here!

Have been taking a break from music for a bit, I truely lost the inspiration...Still don't really feel like I have it back but beginning to dip it in the water!

And to Plunge, I cannot apologise enough for being so crap at finishing that tune off, especially after the work you put in. Should be done by the end of next week...

:D :D :D

Hi Gavin

Good to see you around.

Its a pain in the arse when the muse decides to take a holiday! I for one am glad your feeling like making some music again - keep us posted on the progress?

Take it easy,
Dave

I've been brutalised by greed recently. Greedy politcians, landlords, bar owners, coffee shops... All forcing a poor humble artist such as myself to work and forgo anything worthy of a creative contribution to society and it's future.

Advertising doesn't sell anything.
It sucks.

(My apologies to the Kubrick estate for the cheap use of plagarism to sell my point. New campaign re-edits after make goods will utilise critic accolades instead.)

Hey Gavin.
No worries. Seriously. Good to see you around these parts. Can't wait to hear the mix.

Later,
P

Cheers people!

Plunge, I should have the mix done some point next week, then I'm to mix sound on a short film in London for 10 days so promotion will be left to you...hehe!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”