looking for music submissions for independant film

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

you can have any song of mine you want. but I don't have anything up now. just one thing that's all. will do a special one for this. actually I have merciless too. that would fit the theme probably.

Lady J wrote: I've licensed stuff to the Paramount Pictures (Zoolander)
Your music is in Zoolander!!!! :-o

That just gives me another reason to watch it again :D

I already asked her about the zoolander thing, and it was actually only on the dvd.. I don't know if during a featurette or the menu itself or what, but still pretty cool. she's got some killer drum & bass tracks, I forget the title of the one we like, but it's got some cool george bush quotes.

also, I'm at home and on dial up, and since I found out my school's computers actually have burners I'm just gonna wait till I get there and burn them to listen to, so anybody we didn't get to today we'll get to tommorow.

kindlingmania wrote:I already asked her about the zoolander thing, and it was actually only on the dvd.. I don't know if during a featurette or the menu itself or what, but still pretty cool. she's got some killer drum & bass tracks, I forget the title of the one we like, but it's got some cool george bush quotes.

also, I'm at home and on dial up, and since I found out my school's computers actually have burners I'm just gonna wait till I get there and burn them to listen to, so anybody we didn't get to today we'll get to tommorow.
That would be..."Without A Trace" (of evidence)

An idea of the type of music i've done is here:

ok I just re-typed the first post to be a little more clear. I was in a rush the first time, and in a hurry or not I tend to be long winded, but when it's rushed I just ramble :lol: anyway, I think I made all the stipulations as clear as I can, but feel free to ask any more questions.

Well I know you said that listening to 5 songs is tiring, but I have four that I uploaded recently. You could do a lot worse than to check them out:

http://audioshots.com/auditorium/viewtopic.php?t=1275

Let me know. They're dark and would suit a film to a t.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

kindlingmania wrote:
vurt wrote:
Col.G wrote:
kindlingmania wrote: we want dark, twisted, f**ked up music. :wink:
I am the KvR king of twisted and f**ked up music.

are you :o

btw hello :)
not only is mine available but its free so long as me gets a credit :)
and a copy of the film of course 8)

vurt, I was waiting for you to reply here!! :D
you probably don't know me cause I rarely post, and haven't at all in several months, but I've heard several of your tracks and am a big fan of the vurtbox. I will definitely look for something of yours to recommend.

:oops: thanks man
theres not much up there at the moment but i can do something specifically for it,if they like what they hear :)

thanks again for that,cheered me up :)

Acolmiztli wrote:Well I know you said that listening to 5 songs is tiring, but I have four that I uploaded recently. You could do a lot worse than to check them out:

http://audioshots.com/auditorium/viewtopic.php?t=1275

Let me know. They're dark and would suit a film to a t.
don't fear... I said MORE than 5, I'll check them out tommorow at school

and vurt, no prob, I'll have a listen of the stuff you have up, and look forward to hearing any pieces made just for this :)

You could use this one if you're interested

www.karamusicsite.com/dreams.mp3

Rony

kara wrote:You could use this one if you're interested

www.karamusicsite.com/dreams.mp3

Rony

that link doesn't seem to be working for me... I tried from the site itself even. yours isn't the only one... I think my school might be f**king with me. anyway, send it to my email, which I'm about to pm you.

Rob

http://www.inspirations-unlimited.net/s ... nfines.mp3

you can check this out if you like...not currently used for any projects. :)

First minute and a half might work for your film....dark and boomy :wink: ...of course you are welcome to the whole thing....

After having listened to a few more of my older tunes I found this: http://www.inspirations-unlimited.net/s ... /Pilot.mp3
It kinda works for this charactor but may be a bit of a stretch...your call.
Jay Jay - a homeless man with the delusions of grandeur and intricate conspiracy theories about God, the devil, and the apocalypse.
..anyway...thanks for listening....best of luck with the film....

dano
"In a sky full of people, only some want to fly,
Isn’t that crazy?"

not sure if it's what you're after, but I've had a lot of emotions about childhood to reconcile myself to.

This is what came one evening: FinishLine

It's slighly more power ballad than dnb, but see what you think..

DSP

here's a link to a page with 4 songs of mine in a dark mode, i'm attempting a sort of scott walker/nick cave morbidness you might feel suitable, any way they're yours if you want them:

songs of human failing

regards

thanks guys! I'm burning another 2 cds of music right now. Jon (the director) and I spent a few hours going over the stuff we had already yesterday and basically we're going through each song and deciding which scenes they would work best in, then once we have all the songs then as we edit the scenes we'll try them out and narrow them down.

keep sending more in, though anything you send me over the weekend we likely won't get around to listening to until monday at the earliest. it's the last 2 weeks of school, and I really have to spend this weekend preparing for my guitar jury and recital next week. I'll get to all of you, though.

Rob

Return to “Music Cafe”