The Complete VST Amp Sim List!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Didn't IRCAM once offer a free, GUI-less VST amp sim? I can't recall the name, and don't see it on their website now. Might be confusing it with Simulanalog or some other free project.

Ok :) Well thanks for the other links and amp sims :), just updated the list, i didnt put Ampeg on it because its not been released yet. When its released i'll add it.

Keep em comin peeps!!! :-D

sXeSkiddz2005 wrote: As for GXStack, yea i downloaded the demo again and it seems to work now wich is good. but it takes like a damn hour to load up haha, ... all the presets it had where like completly loaded with reverb and all you could do was turn it off rather than down. and any of the metal or distorted sounds where so high and squeilly you couldnt get any decent sound out of it...
Hi.

Not quite sure why you having a problem with the reverb, we do the levels just like everyone else :-) As for the sounds it's a shame you did not like the package as it stands. We are continually tweaking things as our technology gets better and have some nice new stuff coming up very shortly. Send an email to support@polarity.com if you want to get on our mailing list.

Best wishes,
Don.

Hi.

Not quite sure why you having a problem with the reverb, we do the levels just like everyone else As for the sounds it's a shame you did not like the package as it stands. We are continually tweaking things as our technology gets better and have some nice new stuff coming up very shortly. Send an email to support@polarity.com if you want to get on our mailing list.

Best wishes,
Don.
Well im not sure what im doing wrong, the Reverb knob only goes from 0 to 1 for me and when its 1 its utterly loaded with reverb. And as for the sound the site said it modeled like 5 or 6 amps and all i saw was like 3 of them and they all kind of sounded just really messy and really quite. I must be doing something wrong cause this seems like it could be pretty good. I dont know when i get home tonight i will mess with it some more, maybe someone has some ideas as to how to make it sound better? Im open to suggestions. I dont know if it turns out better i'll let you know.

Hey guys, i went looking for the download of Greasetube for you guys today but the place i got it a while back was a forum that changed there rules making you have to have like 50 posts to access the downloads of his plugs and other old plugs. So i went ahead and just mirrored the Greasetube vst on my server for a while. im not sure how long i can keep it there. Depends on the bandwidth it uses lol. So get it while you can! i hope this is okay that i mirror this, i wasnt sure. but i figure it should be okay, if not ill take it down.

Anyone got a copy of Guitar Suite from SimulaAnalog? Their link is down.

Email me at info@gilbert.net.au

THANKS!

Shaun
www.gilbert.net.au

Hi all,

nobody mentioned guitar shop: http://www.ele4music.com/efm_vst.html

cheerful an cheap (like, 20 bucks...)- the noise gate sucks, but some decent sounds to be had using the overdrive and speaker sim/filter combinations

Cheers
Alex

downloading them both and gonna try em out, then ill add them :) thanks guys oh and by the way everyone should go get the new version of GXSTack, i finally got it working and its INCREDIBLE! i love it so much, its one of the only VST Amp sims thats not loaded with feedback and static even on my les paul with humbucker pickups!

Oooohhh! I loved Quadrafuzz, never did anything with it at that timne but it was a nice plug.

yea QuadraFuzz was a good en' :)..........

Those 2 amps are added to the list

I vote to get this thread stickied. Anyone else?

-Scott

Thanks, sXeSkiddz2005. I've been meaning to try greasetube for some time, now, but could never find anything but old links from google. :D RogerPerrin
RogerPerrin

I'm up to my old hat tricks again.

rockstar_not wrote:I vote to get this thread stickied. Anyone else?

-Scott
That is definately my vote too. What is required to get that done?

--Sean

Return to “Effects”