Freeware VSTeffects roundup 32-bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EQ30 NightShine

A lot of free max for live devices are available at
http://www.maxforlive.com/index.php

I've been enjoying the free MVerb lately. Nice for getting a bit of 'bloom' before your main reverb.

I think dblue glitch is a great one, even if you're not using it for its randomizer and glitchy electro effects its still nice to just use some things like its stretcher, crusher, and tape stops as normal effects.

Also the maker of glitch have made a few standalone plugins that I use including a stretcher, crusher, and tapestop actually (all for free). They all are made to have the same GUI as the effects in FL Studio such as the free filter or normal reverb. They are great effects and definitely much more CPU friendly than running multiple instances of glitch

epesiofficial wrote:I think dblue glitch is a great one, even if you're not using it for its randomizer and glitchy electro effects its still nice to just use some things like its stretcher, crusher, and tape stops as normal effects.
I think the free one is 32 bit only though, so you have to buy the paid one for the 64 bit plugin

Digging that delay, Madbee. Nice one :tu:

I wonder whether we could split this thread going forward into a 32 and 64 bit thread? For free I'm sure it would mostly be 32 bit, but would be good to see which 64 bit VSTs are available for free.

robojam wrote:I wonder whether we could split this thread going forward into a 32 and 64 bit thread? For free I'm sure it would mostly be 32 bit, but would be good to see which 64 bit VSTs are available for free.
+1
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

robojam wrote:I wonder whether we could split this thread going forward into a 32 and 64 bit thread? For free I'm sure it would mostly be 32 bit, but would be good to see which 64 bit VSTs are available for free.
Yes, please !

Any mods reading this? Could we split to two stickies?

satYatunes wrote:
+1
+2!

Or check this:
http://www.kvraudio.com/q.php?search=1& ... ]=1&pr[]=f

Nice topic, thnx :)

robojam wrote:Any mods reading this? Could we split to two stickies?
Going forward, sure, we can try that. Not going to go through and split posts from this one, but if you (or anyone) wants to start a Freeware VST Effects 64-bit Only (or whatever) thread I'll sticky it.

Edit: I'll try to keep an eye out, but it will be probably be quickest to PM me (or bluedad) when there's a thread to stick.
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Effects”