posihfopit v1.0 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

finally i've decided to release posihfopit officialy.

'With posihfopit you can very easily equalize your audio material, but furthermore the plugin will add a new colour to the sound. Due to its unique transistor based algorithm, a small amount of soft distortion is applied according to the filter band used. This way your material gets kind of more creamy.'

I've included a manual which should explain the basics. For anything else (love letters, etc.) you can send me an email.

Version 1.0 can be downloaded here: http://www.savioursofsoul.de/Christian/ ... hfopit.zip

It includes a very clean installer, whick only delivers the dll and the manual to the right directory. A dll only version will not be released due to limited webspace.

The plugin is mostly assembler optimized, but since 2x oversampling is used (to avoid alias effects), it is still some kind of CPU thirsty.

Good evening,

Christian

thanx for this

Newbie Brad wrote:You're the King!
That's what i'd like to hear :D

:love:
Thanks !
DSP with attitude

thanks very much.
just one question regarding the installer: where does it copy the manual to? it's not in the directory where the dll is.
ngfnjhte?

sounds very interesting
:-)
gonna try it asap

Thank you.

thanks chris... but the manual seems not to get copied ....

I wanted to check if I got credited for the name ;)

Wow! Very nice EQ :)

Thanks!

_niko_ wrote:Wow! Very nice EQ :)

Thanks!
yup sounds really nice I gotta agree

erm sorry-.... bug report

T2 when playing with the Q settings (using both mouse buttons - nice feature btw though I prefer the scrolling wheel) the CPU jumps to 100% and stays there and the audio is stopped... :(

multree wrote:T2 when playing with the Q settings (using both mouse buttons - nice feature btw though I prefer the scrolling wheel) the CPU jumps to 100% and stays there and the audio is stopped... :(
* ^hopefully fixed
* manual now gets copied
* some minor speed improvements

http://www.savioursofsoul.de/Christian/ ... hfopit.zip

And a screenshot:

Thank you very much! :love: This sounds very smooth.

Sorry to be nitpicking - :oops: - but is there any chance to provide a version with less vivid colors? A simple dull - grayish background would do ...

ugh, my eyes....agree that a less sprawling gui would suite me better...heh, sorry for my big ego.

Return to “Effects”