20th May 2011
- Void Bar: The Void Bar is one of the main controls of Void. This is the blue bar at the top of the GUI and effects the timbre of the incoming signal.
- Length: Set on low it will produce a steep harsh deep sound whereas set on high it will produce a nice smooth and rounded filter sweep.
- Intensity: This controls the intensity of the Void effect.
- Width: Adds extra dimensional width to the signal resulting in a spacious yet tight sound.
- Position: Sweeps through three different parts of the signal chain.
- Link: When enabled, this links the Void Bar and the Length controls together.
- Range: When enabled, another control is highlighted which can expand the frequency range of Void, resulting in new filter sweeps rarely heard.
- Mix: Sweeps between the dry signal and the effected signal.
- Input: Sets the gain for pre-filter clipping.
- Output: Sets the gain for post-filter clipping.
01 Feb 2013 ASL SoundLab Sale on all Massive Soundsets
17 Oct 2012 ASL SoundLab releases NeuroVision for Harmor
07 Nov 2011 ASL Sound Labs releases Electro Hau5 for Massive
25 Mar 2011 ASL SoundLab releases Dub-Expander