9th August 2007
Muse Research has announced that a Receptorized installer for version 2.10 of discoDSP's Discovery virtual analogue synthesizer is now available for download from Plugorama for all Receptor owners. This is a free update for all registered Discovery owners.
There have been a lot of changes since the last Receptorized version of Discovery (v2.6), including:
- All LEDs are now clickable.
- Pitch bend range raised to 48 semitones.
- Edit > Swap > FX Bypass reworked and enhanced.
- Edit > Config > High Quality Distortion added (2X oversampling).
- Right click on GUI will now return contextual Edit menu at cursor position.
- New high-quality chorus.
- Shift+Ctrl+Alt will move current knob from four layers at once.
- Reworked Edit menu including new functions:
- Copy/Paste Delay.
- Reset all effects (Chorus/Phaser/Limit Off and Panning/Delay/Gate to default).
- Randomize Layer Morphing.
- FX Bypass. Will work while changing presets and banks too.
- Swap between news and classic chorus.
- Revised unison presets.
- Filter frequency compensated. Consistent response at any sample rate.
- Pedal sustain works using arpeggio.
- Edit > MIDI Velocity to Morph function from v1.x re-implemented.
- Ctrl+Alt+Left Click resets knob morph amount.
- Default bank has been categorized and includes new presets.
- Edit > Sync functions placed into a submenu.
- Global Voice settings menu available at Edit menu.
- Active layer is recalled after closing a project.
03 Apr 2013 discoDSP releases Discovery Pro 6.1
17 Feb 2013 DiscoDSP releases Discovery Pro 6
06 Dec 2012 discoDSP updates Corona softsynth to R4.7
06 Oct 2012 discoDSP updates all Mac installers
21 Sep 2012 discoDSP updates Corona softsynth to R4.6
25 Aug 2012 discoDSP updates Corona softsynth to R4.5
06 Aug 2012 discoDSP updates Corona synth to R4.4
13 Jan 2011 Muse Research announces RECEPTOR 2+ Line
08 Nov 2010 Muse Research announces Ivory II for RECEPTOR 2