9th August 2007
Muse Research has announced that a Receptorized installer for version 2.10 of discoDSP's Discovery virtual analogue synthesizer is now available for download from Plugorama for all Receptor owners. This is a free update for all registered Discovery owners.
There have been a lot of changes since the last Receptorized version of Discovery (v2.6), including:
- All LEDs are now clickable.
- Pitch bend range raised to 48 semitones.
- Edit > Swap > FX Bypass reworked and enhanced.
- Edit > Config > High Quality Distortion added (2X oversampling).
- Right click on GUI will now return contextual Edit menu at cursor position.
- New high-quality chorus.
- Shift+Ctrl+Alt will move current knob from four layers at once.
- Reworked Edit menu including new functions:
- Copy/Paste Delay.
- Reset all effects (Chorus/Phaser/Limit Off and Panning/Delay/Gate to default).
- Randomize Layer Morphing.
- FX Bypass. Will work while changing presets and banks too.
- Swap between news and classic chorus.
- Revised unison presets.
- Filter frequency compensated. Consistent response at any sample rate.
- Pedal sustain works using arpeggio.
- Edit > MIDI Velocity to Morph function from v1.x re-implemented.
- Ctrl+Alt+Left Click resets knob morph amount.
- Default bank has been categorized and includes new presets.
- Edit > Sync functions placed into a submenu.
- Global Voice settings menu available at Edit menu.
- Active layer is recalled after closing a project.