19th March 2007
FASoft has updated n-Track Studio to v5.0.6 build 2252.
Changes since v5.0.5 build 2228:
- Support for the new WaveRT audio driver standard introduced with Windows Vista. The new standard allows for more efficient playback and recording at very low latencies. WaveRT drivers are currently available for Vista for a small number of audio devices including many audio interfaces built into motherboards such as the Realtek ALC882M and C-Media 8738/8768.
- Fixed popup mixer stripe no longer refreshing to show the selected track after a song is loaded.
- Fixed timeline not immediately showing lock sign after 'lock part' checkbox is switched in wave file properties dialog box.
- Fixed mixer freezing when adding an aux channel when the 'Layout/Horizontal Master and Aux' mixer option is selected.
- Default folder for new recordings moved to 'My Documents/My n-Track Recordings'.
- Fixed inconsistent behavior of Working Directory setting in Preferences/Paths dialog box.
- Fixed crash when clicking on undo button after recording while the cursor was editing a track wave file name.
- Fixed various small bugs.
07 Oct 2013 n-Track Studio for Android now available
19 Aug 2013 n-Track Studio for Android (beta) now available