17th April 2012
FXpansion has released three new preset packs for DCAM: Synth Squad, along with a special introductory offer for purchasing all three:
- Himalaya: Electricity is a set of 230 DCAM: Synth Squad presets inspired by the sound of early 1980s synth-pop. Created entirely using Cypher by sound designer Electric Himalaya, Electricity's sounds are perfect for all music requiring authentic retro synth sounds such as electro, Italo disco, pop, funk and electronica.
- Myagi: Bass Weaponry, a collection of 128 hard-hitting bass presets for DCAM: Synth Squad, delivers immense low-frequency goodness for all kinds of electronic, dance and pop music. Bass Weaponry is created for Fusor by producer/remixer Myagi and even contains a selection of bass sounds used on previous Myagi releases.
- Illegal Synthesis: Cypherdelics is an abstract preset expansion for DCAM: Synth Squad, featuring 128 presets for Cypher and Fusor. Cypherdelics is futuristic and cinematic with a retro edge and designed to inspire new musical directions in ambient music, soundtrack work, IDM or any other styles that demand original, atmospheric sounds.
Availability & Pricing
All DCAM: Synth Squad Preset packs are download-only and available from the FXpansion web shop.
- Himalaya: Electricity is $39, €35, £29 inc VAT.
- Myagi: Bass Weaponry is $29, €25, £22 inc VAT.
- Illegal Synthesis: Cypherdelics is $39, €35, £29 inc VAT.
Introductory Offer: Buy all 3 packs at the same time and save 30%. Purchase all three packs together for $75, €67, £56 inc VAT until May 31 2012 (normally $107, €95, £80 inc VAT).