FXpansion has released DCAM FreeComp, a free circuit-modelled compression plugin in VST, AU and RTAS formats.
DCAM FreeComp is a realistic model of a classic console bus compressor design, designed to gel subgroups and entire mixes together while enhancing punch and definition. It's also excellent at taming peaks in individual tracks and instruments, creative sculpting and heavy, pumping compression effects.
- Free plugin for classic console bus compression.
- DCAM circuit-modelling technology.
- Great for gelling drum subgroups and entire mixes.
- Also usable as a general purpose channel compressor.
- Full MIDI control in compatible hosts.
- 32-bit and 64-bit support.
- VST, AU and RTAS plugin formats on Mac OS X 10.6.2 and Windows 7.
Pricing and Availability
DCAM FreeComp is available as a download-only product and is FREE for all FXpansion.com user account holders. Please note that it must be authorized with a valid serial before it can be used.
23 Apr 2013 FXpansion release DCAM EnvShaper for Auria
19 Dec 2012 FXpansion End-of-Year Sale
10 Sep 2012 FXpansion releases BFD Eldorado Expansion Pack
17 Apr 2012 FXpansion releases 3 New DCAM Preset Packs