Image Line has updated the VSTi version of Sytrus to v2.5.
- Hint in harmonics editor not lagging anymore.
- Ctrl+shift to bypass point snapping in envelope editor.
- Multilevel undo & display updates in envelope editor.
- Small UI changes & optimizations.
- Little speed improvement when processing arpeggiated/gated presets.
- Several speedups when triggering voices, computing & importing shapes.
- Slightly improved plucked string generator.
- Little speed & quality enhancement and now up to 256 harmonics per operator.
- Fixed rare crash when editing waveshaper envelope.
- Unison panning, volume and pitch now update running voices when automated.
- Added 'bipolar LFO tension' option to LFO's.
- Added cherry phaser filter.
- Support for note off velocity.
- Unlink velocity from volume, link velocity & release to attack & release.
- No more DXi version.