The Gig Rack announces some new updates stemming from our beta trials:
- Windows: The Windows version is up and running and will soon be available for testing.
- Tuner: We have improved the functionality and developed a full-screen display.
- Widgets: Widgets can now be moved using the arrow keys, and deleted with the keyboard, and we have added three new LED switch widgets to our widget selection.
- Graphics: Rear view plugin graphics have been updated with indicators for plugin type, and moving your mouse over plugin blocks now displays plugin-specific information. Users can also now choose different background colors for Smart Panels.
- OSC: OSC subsystem is documented (see the Knowledge Base page on our website).
- Display: Master sliders and meters now display their channel numbers as hints.
- Inputs/Outputs: Only enabled audio inputs and outputs are shown.
Say tuned for more announcements and updates coming soon, and watch for the full release of The Gig Rack later this year.