Numerical Audio has released RF-1 - Algorithmic Reverb for Mac OS X and Windows, bringing another iOS effect to the desktop.
RF-1 comes with multiple algorithmic reverb models to choose from including but not limited to classic Hall and Plate algorithms, an Ensemble and TremoloVerb capable of creating huge, modulated spaces and last but not least a Vintage algorithm modelled after the very first digital reverbs from the late 70s.
- 5 Unique Reverb models (Hall, Plate, Ensemble, Tremolo & VintageVerb).
- Dedicated Space and Color sections.
- Continuously variable Size and Decay.
- Adjustable Pre-Delay & Diffusion.
- High & Lowpass Shelving Filters.
- Modulation Controls.
- Stereo spread control and full stereo operation throughout.
- Hall - Clean and bright high quality reverb ranging from small rooms to huge canyons.
- Plate - Classic plate, dense and ...
- Ensemble Verb - Heavily modulated reverb capable of creating huge, otherworldly spaces.
- Tremolo Verb - Large Reverb meets tremolo and stereo panner.
- Vintage Verb - Noisy, dark modulated Reverb modeled after the first digital reverbs from the late 70s.
- Mac OS X: Audio Unit or VST compatible plugin host.
- Windows: VST compatible plugin host (32-bit/64-bit).
Pricing and Availability
RF-1 (Mac and Windows, AU, VST) is available now for $14.50 (intro offer, save 50% until Sep. 13th) and regularly sells for $29.00.
A fully functional but time limited demo is available from numericalaudio.com/rf1