Overloud and MoReVoX have released REmatrix, a multilayer convolution reverb plugin for Mac OS X and Windows. It features five individual convolvers and an effect chain working together to create complex and unique spaces.
- Multi-layer convolution with five IR matrix.
- Master section with Algorithmic Reverb, Delay, Modulation, Drive, Compressor and EQ effects.
- 250 IRs included.
- 400 presets categorized by instrument, genre and application, each created during real mix sessions.
- Seamless processing: The reverb is never interrupted when adjusting parameters and changing IRs.
- Factory IRs can have their durations shortened or lengthened.
- User IR can be imported.
- Full control over EQ, length, delay, and stereo field of any single IR.
- Fully automatable.
- Extremely low CPU usage.
- Zero Latency.
Price: € 299 / $ 399. Introductory offer: €247 / $327.
REmatrix is available as AudioUnit, RTAS (Pro Tools up to 9), AAX64 (Pro Tools 10 and 11) and VST plugins, as well as a standalone application. Both 32-bit and 64-bit are natively supported.
You can authorize REmatrix on up to three computers that you own and one USB stick with a simple one-click software procedure (no hardware key needed).