PreSonus is shipping its compact new AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI recording interface. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 offers two front-panel combo mic/instrument inputs—ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, and guitar or guitar-bass collaborations. Simply connect a couple of mics and you have an easy-to-use stereo recording system.
The AudioBox USB 96 is also the centerpiece of PreSonus' new AudioBox 96 Studio recording kit. It's easy to start a home or mobile studio with this special all-PreSonus system, which combines an AudioBox USB 96 interface with Studio One Artist software, Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, monitoring headphones, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, and all necessary cables.
AudioBox 96 Studio includes:
AudioBox USB 96 bus-powered audio/MIDI interface with cable
Perfect for musicians and podcasters, the mobile 2-channel AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface boasts high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters. USB 2.0 bus-powered, itʼs compact, ruggedly built, and designed to work perfectly with Studio One recording software but also works very well with other audio software that supports ASIO or Core Audio:
- 24-bit resolution, up to 96 kHz sampling rate.
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs and 2 balanced line outputs.
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone.
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer.
- MIDI I/O.
- USB 2.0 bus powered.
Studio One Artist recording and production software
Studio One Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration while offering features such as:
- Single-window work environment.
- Drag-and-drop functionality.
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels.
- Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces.
- 25 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows.
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
PreSonus' Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows bundles seven popular plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats:
- Includes: SPL Attacker, Mäag Audio EQ2, Lexicon's MPX-i Reverb, Eventide H910 Harmonizer, Eventide 2016 Stereo Room, Brainworx bx_opto compressor, and Arturia's Analog Lab Lite.
- Compatible with Studio One and any DAW for Mac or Windows that supports VST, AU, or AAX.
HD7 studio monitoring headphones
PreSonusʼ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch:
- High-resolution neodymium drivers.
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber.
- Extended bass response.
M7 large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone with cable
Get your collection off to a good start with this multi-purpose mic:
- Mic-stand adapter.
- Cloth carry bag included.
The PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 is available immediately for an anticipated MAP/street price of $99.95. For more information, please visit www.presonus.com/products/AudioBox-USB-96
The PreSonus AudioBox 96 Studio is available immediately for an anticipated MAP/street price of $199.95. For more information, please visit www.presonus.com/products/AudioBox-96-Studio