PreSonus has updated Studio One to version 1.6.3. This update includes a hot-fix related to Windows user permissions, and several other enhancements and fixes.
The Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist 1.6.3 update has the following enhancements:
- Reset Window Positions View Menu function.
- Goto Time command behavior simplified.
The Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist 1.6.3 update fixes the following issues:
- [Win] Gear driver changed data folder permissions (This will not fix older installations).
- [Win] Adobe Reader X not supported.
- [OSX] Crash with TC Near when switching samplerates.
- [OSX] Tempo detection not working for all Apple loops.
- Detached mixer not visible after opening song.
- No automation snap values for send volume and pan.
- Automation envelope not exactly snapping to default value.
- Instrument bounce waveform shifted with master channel delay time.
- Event transpose not used when merging instrument parts.
- Opening big MIDI files in browser can hang Studio One for a while.
- [Sample One and Impact] Velocity curve not correct when lowering gain.
- [Sample One and Impact] Volume reduced too much when lowering gain and not altering Velo to Amp (Old songs or presets may sound different).