31st January 2011
PreSonus has updated Studio One to version 1.6.3. This update includes a hot-fix related to Windows user permissions, and several other enhancements and fixes.
The Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist 1.6.3 update has the following enhancements:
- Reset Window Positions View Menu function.
- Goto Time command behavior simplified.
The Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist 1.6.3 update fixes the following issues:
- [Win] Gear driver changed data folder permissions (This will not fix older installations).
- [Win] Adobe Reader X not supported.
- [OSX] Crash with TC Near when switching samplerates.
- [OSX] Tempo detection not working for all Apple loops.
- Detached mixer not visible after opening song.
- No automation snap values for send volume and pan.
- Automation envelope not exactly snapping to default value.
- Instrument bounce waveform shifted with master channel delay time.
- Event transpose not used when merging instrument parts.
- Opening big MIDI files in browser can hang Studio One for a while.
- [Sample One and Impact] Velocity curve not correct when lowering gain.
- [Sample One and Impact] Volume reduced too much when lowering gain and not altering Velo to Amp (Old songs or presets may sound different).
31 Oct 2013 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.6.1
19 Sep 2013 PreSonus Acquires Notion
04 Sep 2013 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.6
13 Sep 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.7
12 Jun 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.6
18 Apr 2012 PreSonus releases Studio One Free
12 Apr 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.5
18 Jan 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.4
07 Nov 2011 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.2
18 Oct 2011 PreSonus announces Studio One 2
26 Jul 2011 PreSonus updates Studio One to v1.6.5
15 Mar 2011 PreSonus updates Studio One to v1.6.4
23 Jan 2014 Xchange Market Platform releases Epix Bundle 10
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade