16th December 2010
- A multi-touch keyboard gives great control on the sound, not achievable with classic synths, while a "Theremin" mode adds realtime modulation possibilities.
- Thirty oscillator modes, from classical shapes to frequency modulation and more.
- Includes lowpass filters with resonance and drive for classic squelchy synth sounds and two vowel filters for voice-like effects.
- Internal effects: multimode drive, mono and stereo chorus, mono and stereo delay.
- 100 slots for presets, sound libraries can be transferred to/from the computer, for infinite sound possibilities.
22 Dec 2011 SKnote releases StripBus v2.0
27 Oct 2011 SKnote announces CutterTone and StripBus update
13 Jun 2011 SKnote releases Necklace - Spring Reverb
27 May 2011 SKnote announces StripBus - Console Emulation