Sonokinetic has announced the release of Vivace, a new Cinematic Orchestral FX & Textures sample library programmed for Kontakt 5 and the free Kontakt 5 Player. Vivace is available now for €199.90.
Vivace features tempo-synced tonal cues, each recorded in all 12 keys utilising Sonokinetic's ITM (Intelligent Tempo Mapping) system so that every sample is automatically integrated perfectly into any arrangement. The pressure of tight deadlines always interferes with the creative process so Sonokinetic believe Vivace is an essential tool to keep orchestrating craftsmanship high in production schedules with tight deadlines and on demand client expectations.
Vivace is a dedicated performance sampling library that continues building the Sonokinetic legacy in original one-of-a-kind sampling tools for professional composers and sound designers. A vast collection with over 16,000 samples (32,000 total combination of 16 and 24 bit) propels this library to new heights.
Vivace is supplied with both 16 bit and 24 bit sample content.
Technical content details:
- 9 channels available, of which 8 to mix: Pre-mixed 'Tutti' channel, 3 Mic position channels and 5 cue group channels. Mix each Vivace cue specifically to your taste. Set global variations or for each individual cue.
- Up to 3 additional multiple recordings of some motifs, available as variations.
- FX at your fingertips. Configure 4 band EQ and in-built reverb to match your other libraries.
- Samples recorded in the same environment as Sonokinetic 'Tutti' allowing seamless integration.
- Assign your favourite cues to keyswitches.
- 19 patches in total with multiple cues within each patch.
- 33922 samples: 2x sample pool (16 & 24 bit) (full version sample pool 27,56 GB content: 16bit: 9,41GB & 24bit: 18,15 GB).
- Royalty and copyright free content license. (English & German).
- Vivace Reference manual in German and English (pdf).
- Artwork : "Vivace" DVD cover. Designed by Pavel Fuksa.
- Programming : "Vivace" Kontakt script and instruments by Son Thomsen.
- Format: NKX: 44.1 kHz NCW (AIF).
- Loads in Kontakt Library tab.
- Programmed for Kontakt 5.02 and above.
- Compatible with free Kontakt Player.
Pricing & Availability
Vivace is available for €199.90 at: sonokinetic.net/vivace. As it is compatible with the free Kontakt Player, it is available for Windows and Mac OS X in stand-alone and VST, AU and RTAS instrument plug-in formats.
20 Jan 2014 Sonokinetic releases Celesta for Kontakt
12 Dec 2013 Sonokinetic 12 Days of Christmas
31 Jul 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Qanun" for Kontakt 4 & 5
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt
30 Oct 2012 Sonokinetic offers 30% Halloween Discount
13 Oct 2012 Sonokinetic releases "Bagpipes" for Kontakt
05 Mar 2014 ThaLoops releases "Cello 4 Hip Hop" for Kontakt
04 Mar 2014 Vir2 releases Acou6tics for Kontakt Player
03 Mar 2014 Sounds And Effects Electrified! Guitars On Sale
01 Mar 2014 Forgotten Keys updates FK6 for Kontakt to v4.2d