Steinberg have updated Nuendo to v2.01 for both Windows and OS X.
- PC: A MIDI port filter is installed in order to prevent ports from showing up twice.
- Problem causing "Corrupt Projects" fixed.
- Mac: Performance optimization.
- Crash fixed: Working with very long audio files.
- Crash fixed: Removing Automation Tracks of "Virtual Guitarist" plugin.
- Crash fixed: Cross fade Editor.
- Crash fixed: Stepping through Mixer Channel with certain plugins (e.g. "Reverb B").
- Crash fixed: Deleting Audio Tracks.
- Crash fixed: Moving Audio Events including Automation data with Range Tool.
- Several other possible crashes fixed.
- Short Cross fades making noises fixed.
- ASIO Direct Monitoring fixed.
- Stereo Plug ins in Surround Channels muting other speakers fixed.
- MTC Sync at project start times other than 00:00:00:00 now works correctly.
- NTSC LTC Timecode is now transmitted correctly from SMPTE Generator plugin.
- Drop frames of NTSC Timecode are now also correct at project start times between 22:00:00:00 and 00:00:00:00.
- VST Instrument plug in Automation can now be set to "musical" grid in order to follow tempo changes.
- "Edit Mode" improved.
- Timeline Positions roundabout 12:30:00:00 (at sample rate 44,1 KHz) now work without glitches.
- Import of mp2 audio files improved.
- Feet and Frames timeline is now calculated correctly.
- Several Mixer Routing improvements and fixes.