4th August 2004
For details about changes please consult the version history available after running this update patch.
- German online help included.
- Japanese Localization implemented.
- Registration dialog is now localized for the supported languages.
- Improved support of Waves' VST shell.
- Help Menu: internet link to Steinberg distributors has been updated.
- Improved XSend driver if you use WaveLab in cooperation with a Pinnacle product such as Edition. Copy the file WaveLab/Tools/XSend/SendToWaveLab.dll into the XSend folder of your Pinnacle application. If there is any file with the name "WaveLab" in it, delete it.
- A technical document found in WaveLab/Tools/ CommandLine/ describes how WaveLab can be called with specific command line arguments.
- Solve a problem that could sometimes cause UAD plugins to crash.
- Solve an AES31 import problem.
- Small and rare problem with cursor repositioning at playback stop.
- Colors Red/Blue for track sliders were swapped
- Some offline processing of the right channel of a stereo wave could be wrong.
- Rendering a stereo file with the Mono button active on the Master Section could cause a crash.
- If an ASIO driver provides a same name for each channel, WaveLab adds an index (1,2,3,...) to differentiate each channel.
- The mono/stereo buttons of the Master Section did not work properly in multi-channel mode.
- WMA file attributes sometimes would not be saved.
- Improve timing of DVD-A pictures.
- Bug fix in the DVD-A grabber.
- SurroundPan coefficients where not restored immediately after reloading a montage.
- Montage with a sample rate of 176400 were not accepted for DVD-A burning.
- On certain DVD players, DVD-A menu in PAL mode would not be correct.
- Improved decoding compatibility of .MUS/.MP2/.MP3 files.
- Improved compatibility with certain ASIO drivers.
- Audio Montage, File tab, system tab: not all supported audio file types were displayed in the file pane.
- Fixes a problem concerning analysis of an audio range (Spectrum and Bit meters).
- Fixes a problem with AudioMontages and header-less SD2 files.
- Fixes a problem that could sometimes happen with the Audio Montage function "Substitute for existing wave ..."
- Fixes some problems with markers in Audio Montages.
- One menu in the Key command manager was always disabled.
- Audio File Format: it was not possible to select the AU/Sun bit depth setting.
- Fixes a problem related to the redrawing of Windows' caption bars.
- In the dB fields of various dialogs, it was not possible to scroll from 0.000 to -0.001 dB.
- When closing a dialog very quickly after changing a parameter, the new value was not always taken into account.
- Master Section: problem solved when using Global bypass in conjunction to effect Solo.
- DVD-Audio menu designer: loading presets was not working.
17 Apr 2013 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iPad to v1.3
10 Apr 2013 Steinberg offers 50% Off RND Portico Plug-ins
09 Apr 2013 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6 (6.0.3 available)
18 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubasis for iPad
05 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Nuendo 6
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7