Steinberg Wavelab v5.0.1a build 231 released
4th August 2004
4th August 2004
Steinberg have updated Wavelab to v5.0.1a build 231, which is a maintenance update to version 5.01a. This update requires an already installed Wavelab 5 version and does not work with previous WL versions.
For details about changes please consult the version history available after running this update patch.
- German online help included.
- Japanese Localization implemented.
- Registration dialog is now localized for the supported languages.
- Improved support of Waves' VST shell.
- Help Menu: internet link to Steinberg distributors has been updated.
- Improved XSend driver if you use WaveLab in cooperation with a Pinnacle product such as Edition. Copy the file WaveLab/Tools/XSend/SendToWaveLab.dll into the XSend folder of your Pinnacle application. If there is any file with the name "WaveLab" in it, delete it.
- A technical document found in WaveLab/Tools/ CommandLine/ describes how WaveLab can be called with specific command line arguments.
- Solve a problem that could sometimes cause UAD plugins to crash.
- Solve an AES31 import problem.
- Small and rare problem with cursor repositioning at playback stop.
- Colors Red/Blue for track sliders were swapped
- Some offline processing of the right channel of a stereo wave could be wrong.
- Rendering a stereo file with the Mono button active on the Master Section could cause a crash.
- If an ASIO driver provides a same name for each channel, WaveLab adds an index (1,2,3,...) to differentiate each channel.
- The mono/stereo buttons of the Master Section did not work properly in multi-channel mode.
- WMA file attributes sometimes would not be saved.
- Improve timing of DVD-A pictures.
- Bug fix in the DVD-A grabber.
- SurroundPan coefficients where not restored immediately after reloading a montage.
- Montage with a sample rate of 176400 were not accepted for DVD-A burning.
- On certain DVD players, DVD-A menu in PAL mode would not be correct.
- Improved decoding compatibility of .MUS/.MP2/.MP3 files.
- Improved compatibility with certain ASIO drivers.
- Audio Montage, File tab, system tab: not all supported audio file types were displayed in the file pane.
- Fixes a problem concerning analysis of an audio range (Spectrum and Bit meters).
- Fixes a problem with AudioMontages and header-less SD2 files.
- Fixes a problem that could sometimes happen with the Audio Montage function "Substitute for existing wave ..."
- Fixes some problems with markers in Audio Montages.
- One menu in the Key command manager was always disabled.
- Audio File Format: it was not possible to select the AU/Sun bit depth setting.
- Fixes a problem related to the redrawing of Windows' caption bars.
- In the dB fields of various dialogs, it was not possible to scroll from 0.000 to -0.001 dB.
- When closing a dialog very quickly after changing a parameter, the new value was not always taken into account.
- Master Section: problem solved when using Global bypass in conjunction to effect Solo.
- DVD-Audio menu designer: loading presets was not working.
Other Related News
03 Dec 2014 Steinberg releases Cubase Pro 8 and Cubase Artist 825 Nov 2014 Steinberg The Grand 3 now exclusively available as download product through the Steinberg Online Shop at a reduced price24 Nov 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.8.317 Nov 2014 Steinberg updates Nuendo to v6.5.3520 Oct 2014 Steinberg releases Prime Cuts for Groove Agent 4 by Beat Butcha07 Oct 2014 Steinberg releases UR22 Production Studio19 Sep 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.8.212 Sep 2014 Steinberg releases Granular Guitars for Padshop by Simon Stockhausen04 Sep 2014 Steinberg updates Cubase to v7.5.30 & Nuendo to v6.5.3002 Sep 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Steinberg offers 30% off Cubasis30 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases Groove Agent 429 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates VST Connect Performer for Mac & Win to v2.0.4022 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases Nuendo 6.517 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases VST Connect Performer for iPad10 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Steinberg Anniversary Offer: 30% Off Cubase Upgrades09 Jul 2014 Steinberg releases WaveLab 8.5 Trial Version and updates WaveLab 8 to v8.0.407 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.5.1007 Jul 2014 Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.8.113 Jun 2014 Steinberg releases Wavelab 8.530 May 2014 Steinberg announces Nuendo 6.5