Toontrack Music has updated Superior Drummer to v2.2.1. This new version includes the latest EZX and SDX kit pieces definitions support, including the upcoming Electronic EZX.
Fixed in version 2.2.1:
- iMap MIDI preset offset fixed.
- The Memory Limit pop-up warning should no longer appear when the memory limit is off.
- The solo state of articulations is now fully restored when loading a project.
- Soft Vel and Pitching are now restored properly when loading a project.
- Setting a Time Correction value should no longer affect playback detrimentally.
- Changed the MidiNode broken link to all caps 'MISSING TARGET'.
- Drag and drop of MIDI grooves should now work even when UAC is on.
- Grooves with length different than a multiple of quarter notes should now loop appropriately.
- The tempo of the selected MIDI file is now remembered when the Sound Library is changed.
- Rare CPU overloads in ProTools occurring when changing drums should no longer occur.
- Playing an Instrument with SemiSeq active but not Random should no longer cause crashes.
- Removed some rare crashes that occurred when changing kit or drums while playing.
- Spurious noise at beginning of bounce should no longer occur.
- Fixed a bug to do with bouncing, transmutes and bleed of non-close mics without room-time.
- A number of memory leaks have been removed.
- The 'MY MIDIFILES' Browser entry should no longer fail to be written by the installer on PC.
- Mac installer will attempt to repair EZdrummer symbolic link if probed as non functional.