8th July 2004
What's New in V5:
- Tempo Sync - Four plug-ins have been upgraded with a new feature of automatic tempo sync. The plug-ins are: Enigma, MetaFlanger, MondoMod and SuperTap.
The new functionality enables those plug-ins to lock to the host application's tempo and tie the relevant controls to that externally controlled tempo.
Morphoder MIDI Control - Morphoder, part of the Transform bundle, now becomes a true virtual instrument. In all supported host applications you will be able to assign a MIDI track output to an open instance of the Morphoder and play its internal carrier from a MIDI track using recorded MIDI data or live playback from a MIDI controller.
- Waves 360° Bundle for Windows - The Waves 360° Surround Tools Bundle is now available for ProTools TDM running on Windows.
- Waves 360° Bundle - Native - On both Mac & PC, the Waves 360° Bundle now supports Native processing, running as RTAS & HTDM.
- HTDM Support - All Waves plug-ins now support Digidesign's HTDM architecture, enabling Native processing while maintaining important TDM functionality such as changing a track's number of outputs (mono ->stereo, mono/stereo ->surround), inserting a plug-in on Aux and/or Master tracks and more.
- HD Accel Support for Windows - Digidesign's new HD Accel hardware is now supported for Windows.
- 96kHz Support On HD Accel - Several plug-ins are now supported at 96kHz sample rate on Digidesign's new HD Accel DSP cards.
- The enhanced plug-ins are: C4, SuperTap (SuperTap is now also supported up to 192khz in Native process), Morphoder, LinMB, LinEQ (Broadband Mono component only).
- Digi 002 and Command/8 Control Surface support - All Waves plug-ins are now officially mapped to Digidesign's Digi 002 and Command|8 control surfaces.
- Automatic Delay Compensation support for Pro Tools - All Waves plug-ins are adapted to support the new Automatic Delay Compensation feature in ProTools 6.4.
03 Feb 2014 Waves Winter Special Offers - Up To 70% Off
24 Jan 2014 Waves Audio Announces SoundGrid Studio System
18 Oct 2013 Waves Audio releases the Dave Audé EMP Toolbox
28 Jan 2013 Waves Audio updates V9 Plug-ins to r9
24 Jan 2013 Waves Audio announces AAX Native Support