Xils-lab has announced that a beta version of Syn'X 2, a 16-voice virtual analog synthesizer, is available for Mac OS X and Windows.
Syn'X 2 is designed to offer a unique combination of clear and punchy DCOs (Digital Controlled Oscillators) with cutting multimode analog modelled filters.
Because it's multitimbral, a user can use up to 8 different synthesizers, 16 oscillators, 8 0df Analog Filters, 32 DADSR envelopes and Modulation Matrices addressing any of the 132 possible destinations to create their own patches.
- Oscillators with cumulative waveforms (Up to 40 per patch).
- New 0DF PWM/Hard Sync Oscillators Algorithm.
- Unique (ChaoX, Rythm) LFOs with cumulative waveforms (Up to 50 per patch).
- Additional D-ADSR envelopes and Modulation Matrices (Per Layer).
- Unison, 2 arpeggiators, 2 Keyboards zones, Guitar Multitimbral mode.
- A Plethora of monophonic and polyphonic Play Modes.
- PolySequencer (Also acting as a modulation source).
- Easy Sound Creation with our unique Smart Load Technology.
- Vintage sounding effects: Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Analog EQ. True Stereo Technology.
- 300 presets created by professional Sound Designers.
- And a dual programming environment which offers you two different edit mode (Easy and Advanced):
- Easy Mode gives a user the benefit of a powerful and intuitive streamlined programming environment, similar to the miniSyn'X duotimbral synthesizer, but with the extra power of additional envelopes, LFOs, etc.
- Advanced Mode unleashes the total power of the Syn'X 2 to create thick, complex, and never before heard patches, with a revamped workflow.