|Type / Tags|
Third generation of iPad or fifth generation of iPhone and higher is recommended (especially with Inter-App audio and Audiobus).
The realistic sound of famous reverb equipment for your iPad and iPhone! Includes a large built-in library of the highest quality reverb impulses taken from actual devices and the possibility to upload your own reverb space impulses. Intuitive and compact user interface for maximum ease and efficiency.
Use this application together with Inter-App Audio hosts (like a DAW, Recorders or Audio file managers) or with Audiobus for adding studio quality reverberation effects to the sound of other music applications or pre-recorded tracks.
AltiSpace can also be used with external audio interfaces for real-time sound processing. Suitable for live performance or in the studio together with other equipment.
What is the convolution reverb?
Briefly, convolution reverb is based on a process that digitally 'captures' the reverb characteristics of another reverb effects unit or the reverb response of a real acoustic space. It is based on the mathematical convolution operation, and uses a pre-recorded audio sample of the impulse response of the device or space being modeled. The process of convolution multiplies each sample of the audio to be processed (reverberated) with the samples in the impulse response file.
- More than 200 samples of factory presets from different devices.
- High-quality and fast convolution algorithm with 64-bit operations.
- Wide range of reverberation types such as plates, springs, halls, etc.
- Preset hotkeys with save current sample and all its parameters.
- Convenient choice sample by device name, reverb type or in complete list.
- All processing parameters are stored for each sample.
- Pre/post parametric equalizer with cut-off filters.
- Possibility to construct the envelope (like ADSR) for device sample.
- Adjusting stereo width and modulation for reverb output.
- Additional mode 'reverb only output' for use with mixing consoles.
- Possibility to upload additional samples in different audio formats.
- Uploading samples thru Web access, clipboard, another app and iTunes.
- Different color schemes available for the user interface.
- Inter-App Audio compatible.
- Supports Audiobus in Effect, Input and Output slots.
Application site: audio-mastering-ipad.com