The most powerful multitrack audio recorder on Android packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more.
- Multitrack audio playback.
- Audio recording (while playing back other tracks).
- Loop playback.
- Volume/pan/mute automation.
- Latency correction.
- Import of WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files.
- Import of mp3 (requires an optional download due to patents on mp3 if applicable to your country).
- Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher.
- Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file.
- Sample rate conversion.
- Zoom down to the sample.
- Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection.
- Unlimited number of tracks (*).
- Unlimited number of groups (*).
- Real-time effects include: chorus, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*).
- Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch.
- Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, range editing.
- Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities.
- Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings).
- Repeat samples with several options to create loops.
- Add markers and quickly jump to them.
- Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5.
- Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import.
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities.
- 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape).
- Android 2.2 or higher.
Note that there is a free DEMO version for evaluation purposes:
- Integration of the USB audio code from our USB Audio Recorder Pro app.
- MIDI sequencing.
- ...your ideas are welcome.
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start