|Product||Audio Evolution Mobile|
|Developer||eXtream Software Development|
|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI sequencer on Android with support for USB audio/MIDI interfaces and virtual instruments*, packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more.
*The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
- USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO. Please read the instructions carefully here.
- MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments).
- FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser).
- FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ).
- ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb).
- ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer.
- ToneBoosters Compressor.
- Autotune with two-voice harmonizer.
- Multitrack audio recording/playback.
- MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required).
- Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing.
- Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required).
- Loop playback.
- Volume/pan/mute automation.
- Latency correction.
- Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files.
- Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher.
- Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file.
- Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency.
- Sample rate conversion.
- Zoom down to the sample.
- Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection.
- Unlimited number of tracks (*).
- Unlimited number of groups (*).
- Real-time effects include: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo.
- Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch.
- Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities.
- Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings).
- Repeat samples with several options to create loops.
- Add markers and quickly jump to them.
- Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5.
- Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import.
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities.
- 800x480 screen size or higher.
- Android 2.3.3 or higher.
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
Loop packs, see for example: play.google.com/extreamsd.housefreepack
Online manual: www.audio-evolution.com/manual