B4 is an emulation of the Hammond B3.
- 9 drawbars per manual and 6 drawbars for the pedals, adjustable keyclick and flexible percussion.
- Tube amplifier and speaker cabinets engineered using Dynamic Tube Response technology.
- Scanner vibrato/chorus, rotary speaker, and tube amp distortion and overdrive.
- Integrated spring and studio reverb units.
- Audio input when used as an effects plug-in or standalone.
- 120 presets and 11 alternative tonewheels sets.
- Intuitive MIDI controller integration including MIDI learn and controller templates.
- Pedal legato and string bass modes make sophisticated playing techniques easy.