|Type / Tags|
Heliox is a rather simple experimental synthesizer, with a "no-frills" GUI, capable of "weird" textures and noises, as well as "normal" synth sounds, like pads, leads and basses.
Main features are:
- monophonic, with 30 oscillators bank.
- adjustable oscillators' frequencies, ranging from single frequency to harmonic and non-harmonic series.
- oscillators can be purely sinusoidal, or "shaped" by an adjustable parameter.
- adjustable attenuation factor between successive oscillators.
- 30 LFOs, each modulating amplitude of corresponding oscillator.
- adjustable LFOs' frequencies, similarly to oscillators.
- LFOs can be purely sinusoidal ("bell-like") or "shaped" by 2 adjustable parameters: center and sharpness.
- phase shift between successive LFOs is adjustable.
- LFOs can be periodic or randomly intermittent, with adjustable "density".
- ADSR envelope.