|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MMultiBandPhaser is a powerful multiband phaser with adjustable shape.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, envelope from the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), and a step-sequencer. In MMultiBandRingModulator the two oscillators can also modulate each other to generate even more complicated shapes.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators. This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing the most natural sound not offending other tracks.
- Fully automatable depth.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.