|Product||Realistic Virtual Piano|
|Developer||Syntheway Virtual Musical Instruments|
|Type / Tags|
Realistic Virtual Piano is an acoustic grand piano emulation designed to offer "a breathtakingly rich and realistic sound" - particular care has been taken in the reproduction of the original realism and touch response of a Grand Piano.
- Modeled on mastered Piano samples, based on PCM recordings of a Kawai, Yamaha and Steinway Grand Pianos after it has been meticulously tuned and adjusted.
- Full length sustain samples, no loops (natural decay); 16-bits / 44.100 kHz.
- ADSR envelope generator with several modulation targets.
- Optimized CPU and memory usage.
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of piano and room. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces. Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer, used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment, without having to load up any other plug-ins.
- MIDI Automation.