|Product||Sounds of Polynesia|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Sound Library plugin based on Native Instruments' Kompakt/Intakt. This instrument's interface will be visually identical except for the absence of the menu bar on the left side and is functionally identical except it can only load it's included library.
A wonderful and unique sample library for everyone who would like to discover the rich sounds of the South Pacific and use them in their music. The library was produced by Airileke ('Airi') Ingram who recorded a host of indigenous instruments. There are also village ambience tracks from Airi's village Gabagaba in Central Province of Papua New Guinea and Munum village in the Morobe Province, and spoken and chanted vocals. Most of the instruments in this CD come from Papua New Guinea ('PNG'), a nation in the western region of the South Pacific Ocean, to the north of Australia. It is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world with over 800 languages and over 3000 dialects.
- Over 600 Mb of instruments, rhythms, vocals & other indigenous and unique samples from the islands of the South Pacific and Australia.
- Access to individual instruments and individual hits within loops.
- Easy and intuitive user interface.
- Based on KONTAKT audio engine.
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard Sampler mode.
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo.
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer.
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay.
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope.
- Total Recall.