|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Symptohm:Melohman was born to remind the world that great music comes not from cold calculation but from passion. Unlike other synths, bound to rigid curves and predetermined behavior, Symptohm:Melohman responds to your touch, enabling you to control every aspect of its twisted sonic mayhem in a most natural, intuitive and musical way. More sonic control than you ever thought possible is now, quite literally, at your fingertips.
- 2 unique sample-based SyncGrain oscillators (SGOs).
- Additional Sub Oscillator, based on SyncGrain's spectral content.
- Stereo noise generator.
- A ring modulator for each voice, based on the Sub Oscillator.
- Inter-voice Ring Modulation.
- Dynamic routing of the signal into a 'powered by Quad Frohmage' filter bank, with loads of filter types, distortion, band delay and much more.
- Extensive modulation options (one LFO + one xADSR per parameter + MIDI) for almost every parameter.
- Output signal limiter.
- Approachable, straightforward user interface.
- Over 100 Meta-Patches included, each one containing 12 patches, so it means 1200 patches ready to use.
- Create a morphing oscillator out of any sample or waveform, and even use multi-samples to create drum kits.
- In depth sequencing : pattern controlled sound driven by the Melohman keyboard.
- Create a morphing oscillator out of any sample, and even use multi-samples to create drum kits.
Standard Ohm Force product features:
- Useful presets instant variable transitions where all the parameters switch from the old value to the new one "in a ballet you won't forget".
- MIDI automation: allows control of all parameters from any MIDI source and records its movements. With the MIDI feature, it's also possible to adjust the LFO phase to get accurate tempo synchronization and to obtain totally musical and rhythmic effects. All RPN and NRPN data sent or recorded are 14-bit accurate.
- Easy MIDI configuration with Auto-Bind feature. Select a knob on the screen, activate the Auto-Bind and move a controller knob on your MIDI device: the parameter will be automatically bound to the chosen knob.
- Fast configuration: Save MIDI configurations into files and reload them to avoid repeating the same operations each time you load the plug-in. Advanced MIDI support with autobind feature and fast configuration.
- Tempo synchronization: Instantly matches the exact beat of your track.
- High quality DSP algorithm: great sound quality.
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz.
- Graphic user interface with big, precise and smooth buttons. With SubPixel technology for more definition.
- Move several buttons at once, with group selection and side-click. Advanced GUI full of live-performance features, such as flying knobs, preset morphing, and grouped parameters.