SynthX is a full-featured analog modeling synth that has been designed from the ground up for use on the iPad. SynthX melds a 6 voice/oscillator synth engine modeled after a vintage ARP synthesizer with a flexible and intuitive new user interface.
Beyond offering one of the first professional polyphonic virtual analog experiences on the iPad, SynthX also delivers a multitude of performance options. Users will enjoy, 3 different on screen touch controllable interfaces as well as the ability to control SynthX via USB, and WiFi MIDI controllers.
- Polyphonic virtual analog synthesizer built using Way Out Ware's virtual analog technology.
- 4 db/oct filter.
- Oscillators with simultaneous saw and pulse waveforms.
- Noise generator with sample and hold.
- LFO Sync to MIDI Beat Clock.
- ADSR Envelope.
- Classic ARP style LFO, ADSR, and sample and hold control routings.
- Effects including Distortion, Delay, Limiter, plus Flanger and Chorus with syncable LFO.
- Delay modeled after a vintage Echoplex tape delay, including smooth delay sweep feature.
- Separate effects chain for external audio input.
- Built-in recording with support for AudioCopy and Paste.
- Large built library of sounds included with over 200 professionally designed patches.
- Supports CoreMIDI including Note On/Off Send and Receive with Velocity, receive Aftertouch (including poly aftertouch), MIDI Beat Clock.
- Multiple playing modes including XY, Grid, classic Keys, USB MIDI, and WiFi MIDI.
SynthX is available now for purchase in the Apple iTunes Store with a price of $9.99.