Sound Library plugin based on Native Instruments' Intakt.
A massive virtual instrument that provides every constituent you need to make the perfect trance track. This huge and exclusive sound archive, produced by Nigel Anderson for Zero-G, includes just about every 4/4 percussion combination that you can imagine. There are also great acid lines, full of energy and vibe and easy to edit and make your own. The pads, pad loops, synth lines and bass loops will help you muster your last ounce of euphoria. There are also loads of effect stabs and snare rolls plus a huge selection of vital drumkit sounds.
- Over 1 Gb of material including thousands of ultra-desirable Trance loops & samples.
- Access to individual instruments and individual hits within loops.
- Easy and intuitive user interface.
- Based on KONTAKT audio engine.
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard Sampler mode.
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo.
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer.
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay.
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope.
- Total Recall.